Monday, July 16, 2012

Coughing Now!

 This is me!!  I'm coughing and having coughing fits so bad I well...you know.  This is horrible.  I'm tired of all of this.  And I have jury duty this week...well, I have to see if I have jury duty.  This is why I hate getting sick.  I'm not one of those positive people who can shrug off things.  When things happen to me I go into a tailspin.  I don't know why I'm like that, I just am.  Dd and I were talking about this tonight.  We were talking about the boy who had his arm chewed off by an alligator, yet has a great positive respond.  He says he's glad it wasn't his friend.  I WISH I was like that. 

There is more stuff I'd like to post, but I'm still coughing and mentally can't get my thoughts together.  Will post when I feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment