Tuesday, August 28, 2012

When People Hate on You

In elementary school it's not unusual for friends to come and go.  When you're older you expect it.  But when you're an adult and have been good friends with people, then out of the blue they hate on you, it's leaves you in a whirlwind.  And it not only happens with friends, I've recently had family hate on me, too.  This is why I've never had real friends.  It will always end up with them hating on me. 

Friends who claim to be Christian disturbs me more than family members who don't know the Lord.  Christians are suppose to be able to work out their differences then move on.  Never happens that way, though.  They are the worse ones that WON'T talk it out when a disagreement happens.  It's worse when they lie and won't admit they lied.  But you know what?  The truth will always come out sooner or later.  And that's why I don't let lies that ex-friends tell bother me. 

So for now I leave it all in the hands of the Lord.  He'll deal with those who distort the truth. 
Blessings,
Bekay

No comments:

Post a Comment