Monday, January 16, 2012

Back From State College, Pennsylvania

This past weekend dh and I went to our annual leadership meeting for our Christian Motorcyclists Association.  We travel to State College, PA every January.  We meet with hundreds of other CMA leaders to get updated information and to learn what new things will be coming up during the year.  It never fails, either that ever year we've gone to leadership meeting it was either snowing or snowed when we got there.


This is what we woke up to the next morning.

Our room was down this hall and the hall was freezing.  There is no heat in these hallways and it's like being outside.

We always stopped by Ollie's store to buy books, but this year I wasn't feeling so good and I was shocked that there weren't as many books this time.  I did get a few however.


This year I was so glad to get home.  Usually I look forward to this time away, but I guess I am having an off year.


No comments:

Post a Comment