Monday, January 9, 2012

New Year, New Goals

SmileyIt's really that time of year where I make my resolutions goals.  I should have had them done by now, but honestly I'm not even sure what it is I'm suppose to do and what I want to do.  However, one thing I AM doing is going to the pregnancy clinic to talk to a certain person about volunteering there.  I have already taken their 10 week course on volunteering, so I am a little anxious.  But, we'll see what comes out of it.  I think this is something I want to do...but....we'll see what comes of it.

I am also in the process of opening an etsy shop.  I had one opened before, but never had any merchandise in it.  It's kind of nerve racking putting stuff up for sale and nobody is interested in it.  I'm just saying...not that I know, but I'm my own worse enemy. 

We got our first snow of the year today.


I'm glad that it wasn't very much.  It didn't stick to the roads, but it sure did make it feel like winter here and it's so pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment