Sunday, September 30, 2012

This month has been Kid's Birthday Month.  How strange it is that both my youngest kids were born in September. My ds was due on September 5, but he decided to wait until the 27th to be born.  And then, my daughter did the same thing.  She was due August the 12th but waited until September the 6th.  And I knew exactly when I got pregnant with both so there was no miscalculations on the dates.  How ob care has changed since the '80's.  We didn't get sonograms unless something was wrong with the pregnancy.  We didn't know the sex of the baby, either. 
Here are a few pictures of dd's birthday:
Dd wanted tacos for her birthday dinner.




Brothers always buy the best presents! (Tom Tom)



And here is ds's birthday:
We went out for pizza at Centrone's.


Where has the time gone??

No comments:

Post a Comment