Sunday, April 13, 2014

Hey y'all!  Don't be surprised by the new look.  I love the beach and everything about it.  However, I'm in a country mood right now. 

When Donald and I got married back in '78, we moved onto what was a 7 acre farm.  We didn't own all the 7 acres, our house is near the edge of the acreage.  Long story short, we have a 1/2 acre of land, but mostly in the back where it now hides under the trees.  Our front yard is only 36 feet from the foundation of the house. 

We have a creek behind our house and along side our house and a spring that pops up where it wants when it wants, which is kinda cool.  Our water supply comes from the well in the front yard and we have a septic tank in the back.  Our house is run by electric so when the power goes off we can't even flush the toilets which makes me mad!

I'll write more later, but just wanted to let you all know you haven't come to the wrong place!

Blessings for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment