Saturday, April 18, 2020

Quarantine Projects

While the majority of people are staying home to rid the world of the Coronavirus {coved-19}, I’m sure closets, drawers, kids toy chests, kitchen cabinets and many more places in homes are being cleaned out.  I’m also pretty sure lawn work is getting done.  But there are some of us that have taken to our sewing machines, crochet hooks, knitting needles, cross stitch and other handcrafting items to turn out beautiful pieces of work.  




Here is a vest I sewed together.  This pattern was from the 1990’s.  I have had it for that long, but never made it.  So what better time than now to make it.  I like it and even if it’s not in style anymore I don’t care.  I’m gonna wear it anyway.

 

 



Another project I started and finished is this crochet bag made to hold my ipad and keyboard.  I was getting a bit frustrated having my keyboard in one place and my ipad in another.  So I decided it was time to make a bag to hold both together.  


 

I’ve also sewed some masks.  

 

While I still have tons of cleaning out to do, I also wanna get some of my long list of handcraft projects done.  And as I cross off things on my list that I get accomplished, of course I add more onto the bottom!

Blessings!




No comments:

Post a Comment