Friday, April 17, 2020

He Adopted a Dog!



Well, what a surprise!  We got a new grand-dog.  Our son knows a co-worker who brings adoptable dogs to the area so he got in touch with the co-worker to see how all that works.  Personally, I was a little surprised that my son would want another dog so soon.  But I understand he is a single guy, living by himself and his Maggy was his other half {so to speak}.  And he needs company, a companion.  My son got onto the website of adoptable dogs and Gus was one of them.  Gus was being fostered in Oakton, Va.    

On Easter Sunday, I video called my son to see how he was doing and when the video popped up my son had his camera pointed at the dog!  So that was the first thing I saw when he answered his phone. That’s why I was surprised when I saw him.  I am happy for my son.  There will be a name change from Gus to Franky.  My son is already training him to stay and shake and to stay off the furniture.  

I’m sure there will be more pictures coming.  But for now, I’m glad there is enough room in my son’s heart for another dog.  But we miss Maggy so very much.

Blessings!



No comments:

Post a Comment