Friday, September 9, 2011

Catching Up..a bunch of stuff

This post is gonna be a few different things.  First, we went to the Baysox game last weekend.  Of course our team lost AGAIN! LOL  Oh well, we had fun. 







It was the last game of the year so no more baseball games until next year!

Next, it was dd's 26th birthday.  My cousin took us all out to dinner for her birthday.  That was so nice of her.  It's not often we can get together and talk and have dinner.

My ds is ALWAYS making funny faces


Dd, my cousin and me



Then we went to ds's house so dd could open her presents.



So yesterday morning my dd called me.  She told me that the car dealership just two miles down the street from me was underwater.  Shocking!  I get on the internet and start searching and sure enough most of my town is underwater.  I've lived here for 33 years and we've had a little flooding from the rivers here in town but never, ever nothing like this.



This is the County Administration Building

This is the main street in our town

This is the main highway Rt 301


This is the dealership just 2 miles down the street from me.  I'm just glad that we have a town in the opposite directions that we can get to.  So, within the last two months we've had an earthquake, a hurricane and now flooding.  So, what's next?

No comments:

Post a Comment