Friday, February 24, 2012

I'm Slow Cook'in

I'm doing it.  I'm slow cook'in...finally.



This is the first time I've used his new crock pot.  I saw it on the clearance rack at Target for $17.  I was debating whether or not to buy it, but I did and when it rang up at the register $14 I was pleasantly surprised!!  I have an old crock pot that was my mother's (I burned my up on the stove), but I haven't used it in a long time.  I was planning on using my mom's until I saw this one.  I guess you could say I've updated!

I'm trying to go back to the frugal livestyle.  I was very good at it when the kids were younger.  Then as we slowly earned more money I slowly felt a little richer and didn't 'frugal' as much as I should have.  Now I'm spoiled!  Hahah.  One thing I've started doing and I should have done this a long time ago is to recycle paper.  I usually threw away paper that was printed on one side.  Now, I made dh aware that we are using paper that can be printed on the clean side.  Let's see if he listens. :)

I have an esty shop, but I haven't put anything in it yet.  I'm crocheting some dishcloths right now.  Eventually, I want to make some baby things and whatever else I think might sell.  Here's a link to my shop:  http://www.etsy.com/shop/OntheBayDesigns  I'm slowly learning how to open this shop.  It's hard being the producer, merchandiser, advertiser, photographer of a shop.  LOL

That's it for now...gotta go check on my cooker.


No comments:

Post a Comment