Sunday, February 19, 2012

This and That

There have been a few thoughts going through my head, but let me tell you, last Wednesday night I was sick!!  And it hit me without any warning.  Dh and I had gone out to eat.  It was good, we enjoyed the food.  We came home, did stuff around the house, got ready for bed.  We went to sleep and then a couple of hours later I woke up with a grumbling tummy.  And that's when it hit. It was the flu, or something.  Let's just say I thought about dying and going to the hospital all in the same thought.  I was so weak I could hardly stand.  Awful, awful, awful.  The strange thing is that I've had this happen at least once a year for the last couple of years...so, is it the flu or something else?  I'm feeling a lot better, but still tired.  But I'm trying to push on, you know?

Money is totally tight these next two weeks.  We really have to watch the spending for sure.

I've been volunteering at the pregnancy clinic every Tuesday.  I go in for a couple of hours.  It's okay....

I've been talking to an old co-worker...we have made plans to get together to eat lunch but twice I've had to cancel on him.  I do think he doesn't believe I want to have lunch with him.  Once, I had to go to the doctors with dd, and then I got really sick and had to cancel.  Let's just hope all goes well this week and three's a charm.  I'll let you know how it goes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment