Friday, February 10, 2012

MIA

Sorry I've been missing in action.  I've had a busy schedule since the beginning of the year.  I haven't hardly had a day to relax..well, what I consider relax.  I'm so tired now that I'm gonna make this short.  Some of the things I've been doing is running to meetings with CMA.  I started volunteering at the pregnancy clinic and dd has been diagnosed with hypoglycemia, so she's allowed me to go to a couple of doctor visits with her.  We think life is stressful and 'bad' until a health issue comes up and it changes your life style dramatically. 

I'm not a morning person by any means...I'm a night and owl and I've been having to get up early in the mornings.  I'm dead tired at night.  So I'm gonna hang up now and get some sleep.  Tomorrow is clean the house day and hopefully get my paperwork organized and start working on the taxes.  Boooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment