Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Did I Tell You....

Did I tell you I had a birthday last month?  Yeah, I am 55...no shame there.  But, I just can't believe I'm that number.  Wow!  Okay, with that said, you know how you turn a 'whatever' age and then things start happening to your body....it just seems your body KNOWS you turned another year older and then it had has to do things it's never, ever done before and you say 'what's going on here?' and it makes you concern, worried, anxious??....well, that's been happening to me.  Got my tooth pulled {and my mouth is still recooping from it} while my other teeth hurt and then something happened that is kinda personal but just let me tell you I'm having an colonoscopy in two weeks.  Okay, I was advised to have one five years ago but I didn't and now I HAVE to.  *sigh*  In younger days if thing happened to you physically, you'd recovery and be on your way.  These days, not so much.   These are not the golden years and I don't know who ever came up with that phrase.  But I have to thank God for the blessings I do have and I'm able to do things other can't.  That's why I keep pushing on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment