Friday, June 3, 2011

Yes, I'm Still Here

I know, it's been awhile, but I'm still around.  I've been busy and lazy.  With the wonderful weather we've been having I've been outside, too.

I did get my car back finally.  The crazy story with has been, well, crazy.  After I drove the car back to the dealership because I felt they didn't fix the steering, we were told the next day that my car needed the rachet pion replaced.  I wanted to know why the dealership didn't tell me that to begin with.  My husband took my car to a mechanical shop near where he works.  They looked at my car and said all it needed was the bushings replaced.  I was so mad because if they need to to do a front end alignment again I was going back to the first dealership and raise a little you know what.  As it turned out, the shop that replaced the bushings didn't need to do another front end alignment.  So I was very happy and they did fix the car and now my steering wheel is straight when I drive it and not turned halfway around. 

We took the motorhome and drove to Delaware for our CMA rally.  We stayed at a campground where we were the only visitors.  That was so nice.  No neighbors and it was quiet; the weather was nice, except it did rain one day, but wow, we couldn't have asked for a better weekend.  We were able to do some sight seeing.  We found a plantation to visit...very interesting.  We were the only ones on the house tour so we got one on one information and questions answered.

Dh tilled up a patch of ground so that I can plant my 'garden' plants in.  So far I planted, pepper, cucumber, squash, watermelon, canteloupe and I think that's all for now.  I will probably find some more stuff. 

Dh and I will be leaving for Georgia in a couple of weeks.  Going to another CMA rally. 

So until nex time...

No comments:

Post a Comment