Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Casey Anthony Case...my touch with fame

Who hasn't heard about the Casey Anthony case.  I have been following it since Casey first got arrested.  Last year, when dh, dd and me when to Orlando to go to Universal Studios I wanted to see the Caylee Memorial and the Anthony house.  I know that some people see this whole case as crazy tourist attraction, but I believe it also brings awareness to child abuse.  That's what one really has to remember.  Caylee is the poster child of dysfunctional families and child abuse.  So here are pictures I took when we went to the memorial site and the Anthony home.

As we pulled up to the site where Caylee's remains were found Jose Baez and Chaney Mason were getting out of Chaney's pickup truck.

You can see they are checking out the place.





Here's the path that goes back into the woods were Caylee's remains were found.

Here's what the Anthony's home looked like in June 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment