Saturday, July 9, 2011

Long John poisoned

This is one of my favorite places to eat.  I love the fish and hush puppies.  The fries they can keep, but it's a treat when we eat there.  Last night we didn't get out of the car dealership until after 10pm and we hadn't eaten dinner so since we were near a LJS, dh decided to drive to my favorite place.  The food tasted okay, but doesn't it always even when it's poisoned.

I woke up this morning with tummy grumbles, so I ran to the bathroom.  Let's just say it was not  a very good morning.  I'm  a big baby when I get sick.  And especially when I get poisoned.  Dh had to go to work this morning and he said he was sick, too.  Not the upset stomach kind, but nonetheless, he was sick.  Makes you not want to eat there again, which I probably won't now. 

I have not been out of bed today except to make some chicken noodle soup and crackers.  I hope tomorrow will be a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment