Friday, March 2, 2012

Another Car in the Utility Pole

Yes, it happened again the other night.  It was almost a replay of the accident the night the car ran into the telephone pole at the end of our driveway....very weird.  Again, I was watching tv when, right next to my window, a shot of 'lightening', than a big boom, then my tv went out.  Luckily, the lights stayed on, but I thought it was raining outside.  I realized it wasn't a thunderstorm when I heard the fire trucks stop up on the highway.  I looked out my bedroom window and the highway was lit up.  So, I put on my coat (I was in my nightgown) and walked up to the highway.  A car was hit the telephone phone two poles down from the one that was hit last month.  The car was totaled and they had to pull the driver out.  How strange that this happened twice.  As soon as I get a picture of it I will post.  The fire department took a picture; they'll post it on their site soon.

It's been raining today.  Down south there has been terrible storms and tornadoes.  Many tornadoes.  A lot of people killed.

We need to keep them in prayer.
Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment