Thursday, March 29, 2012

Time For An Update

Hey, ya'll.  It's time for an update.  Last night I spent time with dd at her house.  We had fun.  We went to Noodles and Co., worked on her budget and did a Bible study on Esther.  As mom and daughter we don't spent too much time together so when we do it's great.  I left dh home cutting the grass.  This is the first grass cutting of the season.  It smelled good when I got home.  Nothing  says spring more than freshly cut grass!  Tomorrow night we will be back in the basement doing more work.  It's nice to be able to get the walls up and to stand back and admire all your hard work!

Ds called me the other day.  He purchased a BJ's card and wanted if I want his extra one!  He is so sweet and thoughtful.  I  love my children.


No comments:

Post a Comment