Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Chick-fil-A

Tonight I decided we are going to Chick fil a for dinner.  I'm too lazy to cook something.  Awful, isn't it?  It's a dreary, rainy day today which always affects my moods.  Where is the sunshine and warm days? 

Last night I wrote out checks for all the bills, but wouldn't you know it I don't have any postage stamps.  I will stop by the grocery store tonight to get some.  My dd tells me to start using bill pay online, but I'm just not there yet.  I like to know I wrote the check myself and put it in the mail.  I don't want to depend on anybody else paying my bills for me.  But I suppose it would be nice to do a few clicks and *poof* your  bills are paid.  Somebody said by them doing the bill pay through their bank they saved over $400 in postage a year.  I can believe that!  At $.42 a stamp and sending out 10 or more bills a month that can really add up. 

I threw some towels in the washer and will go put them in the dryer now.
Later, gator.

No comments:

Post a Comment