Sunday, May 15, 2011

Motorhome Ready

It's that time of year to get the motorhome ready so we can take a few trips.  Mostly we take CMA trips.  CMA stands for the Christian Motorcyclists Association.  Dh and I are area reps.  We have a few rallies a year we attend.  For instance, the one coming up on Thursday is our tri-state rally.  We have a rally with Delaware, New Jersey and Maryland.  We are heading up to the fairgrounds in Delaware this year.  Every year a different state hosts it.  We are always in a different place, so it's fun.  In June we are heading to Hiawasse, GA for our National Rally.  That's a week long. 

Today dh finally has some free time from job and chores, so he asked what I wanted to do today.  As we got to talking, I said let's take the motorhome out and put some gas in it.  It doesn't take much to entertain us these days!  Tomorrow I'll have to get out there and clean it, load it with food, wash clothes and do some general packing.  We'll only be gone for a couple of days, so it won't take much to get packed up.  But it will be fun.

It did start to rain and then it really started to rain and then it rained so hard you could hardly see through it.  Luckily, we were in the restaurant eating when all that happened.  I was gonna cook spaghetti, but when the storm started I wasn't sure I'd have enough time because whenever we get a storm or wind our electricity goes out.  It's been that way for 33 years.  I know it's ridiculous; you'd think the power company would know what's wrong with their equipment.

That's about it for now...time to get ready for bed.  I'm bushed.

No comments:

Post a Comment