Sunday, May 1, 2011

My Niece's Baby Shower Today

Today I attended my niece's baby shower.  She is due next month and is having a baby boy.  When the baby is born he will be my third great grand nephew.  I just wish my mom and dad were still alive to see their great grandchildren.  They would be so excited...just like they were when their own granchildren were born.  At times like these it really makes you go back in time and think about how things used to be.  I remember my own baby showers/time when I was expecting.  Those were the best times of my life..dreams coming true.  Good times, good times!

It's been raining all day. I guess that's okay, but I would like to see the sun this week.  Tomorrow night dh and I are going to meet dd at the movie theater to see Conspirators...I think that's the name of it.  DD saw it and highlyy recommended it. 

Have a good day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment