Monday, December 31, 2012

Last Day of 2012

I can't believe the year 2012 is almost gone.  Seems like we just celebrated a new year and boom! it's gone already. 


I will say that I messed up with New Year's Resoluations last year.  I seem to be eager to start a new way of life, i.e. declutter and organize, yet I poop out along the way after awhile.  But, I must keep my eye on the prize which is a more comfortable surrounding. 

If I had to pick two words this year to define me, it has to be DECLUTTER and ORGANIZE. That's going to be my mission this year.  :)


I've also already started working on crochet afghans for my bil's nursing home ministry.  I want to get at least 15 done this year.  

I also think this year I'd like to join a crochet group or something.  A co-ed Bible group would be nice, but so many at church are either men or women's group.  Sometimes, however, I get tired of hearing women's point of view and I like to see things from the man's point of view.  I do really 'love' Jon Courson's teaching.  He is the pastor of ApplegateFellowship Church in Oregon.  I think I mentioned before that I've first started listening to him in the 80's or 90's on the radio.  Then one day I turned on the radio for my Bible lesson and he was no longer on there.  I was so disappointed.  However, I just started listening to him again and watching his videos and I get so much from him.  He has a lesson on Revelation, too and he simplifies so much.  

I've also have been debating whether or not to use my family's real names when blogging.  I have decided to go ahead and do so because they are all over the internet anyway.   So with that being said,  my dd Meghan hosted a family Christmas party yesterday and it was great fun.  It's very nice to have family around once in awhile, especially those you don't see too often.  

I need to go and get some sleep as it's 5:04am.  I'm a night owl...while the rest of the family sleeps I'm up.  I've always been that way..don't know why.  But my dad worked night work...he couldn't adjust to working in the daytime so I think it's a gene I inherited from him. LOL

Blessings,
BeKay

No comments:

Post a Comment