Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 15-Something I Want to do Before I Die

This is a really hard one for me because I'm not a big traveller--I don't have the desire to see the world.  I like being home, that is my world.  Yes, we do have a motor home and we do travel somewhat, but I just don't have the one thing I want to do before I die.  I think I've done most everything I set out to do when I was younger.  And now that I'm thinking about it, it's kinda sad I don't have goals for myself.  Maybe if I could find a vacation spot like this
not far from where I live I would definitely go to it, but I don't know of any place close by with palm trees and I nice beach around here.  But to sum this up I suppose if I could find a nice resort, tropical beachy place where I wouldn't have to fly or travel forever to get to it, that's probably what I would like to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment