Sunday, February 27, 2011

Fonts Day 19-A Picture and a Letter

I was getting tired of choosing the six or so fonts this posting box allows you to have.  I wanted to use something that looks more handwritten.  Wahoo.  I figured out how to change it.  Cool! 

Today I am suppose to put up a picture and a letter.  "A Look Into A Scatterbrain"'s blog has a very good one posted.  It's a poem entitled 'The Dash'.  As a matter of fact, I have that same poem up on my daughter's webpage:  http://the-canter-family.tripod.com/id2.html If we could all just make good use of our dash, what a great world we'd all live in. 

I mean, what if we were all 'programmed' to only do good things and never, ever to hurt anybody, ever!  Well, I guess programmed isn't a good word to use, but now that I think about it, wasn't that the intend when God made man and put him in the garden?  He was perfect. 

As I was trying to figure this out...a picture and a letter I was wondering if it meant a picture with an alphabetically letter next to it or a picture of somebody you wanted to write a letter to or just exactly what does this mean.  So I googled it and here are some answers I came up with:

What does it mean by "A picture and a letter" (Facebook 30 day challenge)?

I'm doing the Facebook '30 Day Photo Challenge' and day # 19 asks for a Picture and a Letter..

Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity
Day 19 - A picture and a letter <----
Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel

I don't know what that means.. can anyone help me?


Best Answer - Chosen by Voters

i was wondering the same thing :S I'm on 18 and i have a friend who's on 19 so I'm gonna see what she does lol..
at first i thought it was maybe a picture of a letter, or a picture and like a written letter to someone, or a picture and a random "a" "b" .. but i really dont know :( i'll let u know if i find out.


It's so simple.Just take a photo of a photo and a letter(a,b,c,d,e, etc.).
Post a picture and write a letter to someone or something.

 So I guess everyone has their own ideas on this!


Well, here's mine.  The letter A.  A is the beginning of everything.  And so many times we all need to start over.  Doesn't matter what it is, weight, anger, whatever the issues, we all, at least once in our lives messed up and we need to start over.   Also, my letter 'A' has apples.  Apples keep the body going as the old wives tale tells it. 

Tomorrow is somewhere I'd like to travel...hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment