Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 16-Someone Who Inspires Me

I don't have a picture for this but I can tell you what inspires me.  Old people inspire me.  For the simple reason that they are a walking history book.  They have lived and learn so very much about life that the stories they hold is just amazing.  They lived in a time when life was so simple and they didn't need stuff to be happy.  Happiness in their days were having family over for Sunday supper or talking to neighbors over a fence.  If you are ever in a nursing home, just listen to what they want to tell you because you will find yourself thrown back in time, in another world.  So that's what inspires me.  All the old people in my life have passed on and I miss not being able to sit with them and learn from them.  They are so wise!

No comments:

Post a Comment