Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 21-A Picture of Something I Wish I Could Forget; a Falldown

I wish I could forget that death lurks right beside me.  I want all the people I love to overcome death and to come back to me.  I'm talking of a physcial death and not a spiritual one.  I know where they are spiritually, but I want them back physically so that I can hold them, hug them and talk to them.  I want them to be a part of my life again in the physical sense.  Death robs me of this.  Death took the ones I love away from me.  I hate death for that reason.  I'd like to forget that death exists and steals people, young and old, sick and healthy away from the people they love.  Oh the Grim Reaper, one day you'll get what's coming to you!  I have no doubt about it. 

On another note, I was getting the dog off her lead yesterday.  She tripped me and down I went.  I didn't fall frontwards or backwards, I fell to my side and injuried my rib cage.  I didn't hear any bones crack, so I don't think I broke anything, but I am sooo sore today.  I can't hardly lift my arm up or bend over because of the pain.  I'm hoping it's just a bruised muscle.  I was lucky when I fell because I was standing right next to the cement well top, so I could have easily head my head.  I was talking to the neighbor next door.  He had his two dogs on leashes and my dog is a very bad social dog and I was trying to get her off her lead onto her leash when I got tangled up.  She would not behave and was trying to play with the other two dogs.  My poor neighbor didn't know what to do for me.  I laid on the ground for a few minutes (or maybe seconds) because I was waiting to see if I felt anything broken.  LOL  Ridiculous. 

How weird that the verizon service came on all by itself last night around 10:00.  That's a couple of hours after we came home from Panera Bread. 

Dh should be home now so until later..

No comments:

Post a Comment