Sunday, March 27, 2011

Surprise Visit Yesterday

Yesterday I had a surprise visit from my son.  I was getting some paper out of the closet and looked out the window.  I saw his police car parking in the driveway.  It's been awhile since he's been here.  That was a nice surprise.  When dh got home we went out to eat at Centrone's Pizza Place:
It has good pizza.  The son called his roommates to see if they wanted to meet us there and they did, so we had good company and a very nice time.  One of the roommates even paid the whole bill.  Now that was a very nice treat!!

We did get a little snow this morning according to dh.  But it melted very fast and by the time I got up there wasn't any on the ground.  Just fine with me because I want spring to be here. 

Now I gotta get some washing done.  It never ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment