Sunday, March 6, 2011

Yesterday and Last Night

Our daughter invited us to her place yesterday for dinner and to watch a movie.  I've been wanting to see the movie All You with Jamie Lee Curtis since it first came out, but things happened and I never saw it at the movies.  Anyway, my daughter checked the red boxes around her area and they didn't have the movie either.  DH and I got to her place around 5:00pm and proceeded to dine at California Pizza, but when we got there it was a forty minute wait.  No way!  So we walked to Red Robin but there was a twenty minue wait.  Then we walked across the way and ended eating at Johnny Rockets.  We got right in and the food was pretty good.  When we got bill the waitress had given us someone elses and we had to make her aware of her mistake.  Good Grief.  Uh, and guess who paid the bill....the parents.  Not so bad I guess since we went back to daughter's place and she bought the movie on demand with her verizon, so all is good. 

I've been in pain since my trip over the dog.  Don't know if I cracked a rib or what.  There's nothing the doctors can do for a fractured rib, so I'm just trying to take it easy.  I think I can understand why people would get hooked on pain meds.  I mean, if I had some right now I'd take a few, but I don't so I suffer with it.  I'll probably take a couple of aspirin in a little while, but wow, for people to be in constant pain all the time is just awful. 



I've got to get a move on with our taxes.  I put it off as long as I can.  We usually end up having to pay.  Most people I know are getting thousands of dollars back on their returns, but honestly, I don't have any idea how they do it. No matter how I work the taxes, it's basically the same.  Easy come easy go, I suppose!
Spring cleaning should also be put on my list of things to do.  Declutter, declutter, declutter.  It's nice to get clean, open spaces in the house! 

No comments:

Post a Comment