Sunday, March 13, 2011

Happy Birthday, Mom; Day 29-Picture That Makes Me Smile

A big, wonderful birthday wish to my mother who would have been 78 years old (I can't even imagine it) today.  She died when she was 56 years old from a massive heart attack.  She had diabetes and a bypass.  She quit smoking after most of her life doing so.  When she was forty, she got her GED and went to nursing school to become an LPN.  What she set her mind to do she did it.  And she always had beautiful legs!!  I miss talking to her every day.  It's been 22 years since she passed, but it sure doesn't feel like it.  Happy Birthday, Mom.  I love you!

For the picture that makes me laugh, well, I've already posted some of those.  My kids make me laugh.  Watching Funniest Videos make me laugh, too.  Some of those are hilarious. 

I went to eat Chinese by myself tonight as dh went to church for a special segment of something.  I didn't want to go so I stayed home to work on the taxes.  Fun, fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment