Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day 22-Something I Wish I Was Better At.....

Wow...this one isn't hard to figure out.  There's lots of things I wish I was better at.  Here's a list:
Crochet
Knitting
Sewing
Having more patience
Sticking to a healthy eating lifestyle
Being more organized
Feeling happier
and the list could go on from here!

There is definitely room for improvement in every element of my life, that's for sure.  I think I once was very happy with myself, but ugly part of life caught up with me and every day is a struggle.  That's why I can't wait for spring and the warm weather because at least then I can get outside into the sunlight and plant flowers.  And some vegetables.  I think spring is the best time of year because everything is coming up brand new and beatiful.  I like watching the birds make their nests (only I don't like it when they choose part of my house or my motorhome to do it in). 

It is raining here today, so we are really stuck inside.  I slept for a long time today and still feel like I'm not fully awake.  It's one of those days where you just wanna grab a good book and not come out of your room. 

I have a turkey in the oven cooking.  Probably won't be done until late, but at least it will give us something to eat the rest of the week.  I need to go to the store to get some vegetables and potatoes.  That's a chore I really do not like doing. 

That's all for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment